Friday, January 20, 2012

Productive Day

Yesterday was a very productive day for me. I worked on promoting America's Third Party (ATP) and Americans Elect (AE) .

When I woke up, I received an email about a negative article about AE asking if I could write a response defnding AE. I posted my response and a link to the article in yesterday's blog. I sent this to the actual publication as a letter to the editor as well as posted it as a comment.

Then, I made some changes and posted it on the ATP website. I madw more changes and posted it on the South Whidbey Record Facebook page, and submitted it as a letter to the editor for that publication.

After lunch, I researched the contact information for all the main stream media news organizations in San Francisco. This is actually quite tedious work, since I had to go to the website for each station and look for it. I'm creating a spreadsheett of this information to push publicity in the future.

Before the show, I created a rough draft of a Press Release for an AE West Region Delegate Leaders conference I have been invited to next week, starting on the 27th.

I know there is always more to do. I'll just keep moving forward.

No comments: