Saturday, March 03, 2012

New Candidate Page on Americans Elect

This week, Americans Elect released a new version of their candidate pages. I had to send in a scanned version of David Ssponheim's driver's license in order to prove I truly represented him. Now, I have uploaded David's picture. I still need to upload his biography and answer some questions rating his priorities. Then, I will continue to request people support him. Please, do so now at www.tinyurl.com/votedjs

I am also going to work on editing David's video responses to the first version of the Platform of Questions. They don't have the ability to post that on the site, or link to it yet. That will be coming with the next rollout.

The past couple of weeks, I have been very active on twitter www.twitter.com/thirdparty and I just started on Pinterest as well www.pinterest.com/thirdparty. I have been enjoying using my Pandigital Nova for twitter and facebook and writing these blog posts. I have yet to try to use it with pinterest.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: